HOW MICRONEEDLING WORKS
Effective. FDA-Cleared. Affordable.
Call us at 740-392-1407 today to schedule your FREE 10-Minute Consultation!
The SkinPen Precision system is the only Class II, FDA cleared microneedling device legally marketing in the U.S.
The SkinPen microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Microneedles trigger the body’s natural skin remodeling process that increases epidermal thickness, stimulates the extracellular matrix, and reduces inflammation. Translation: Microneedles by Bellus Medical fool your body into sending more restorative collagens and elastin than the area needs. That, when used with our post-procedure protocol Skinfuse®, improves your appearance more than is strictly necessary.
- 90% Would Recommend SkinPen to Friends and Family
- The World’s Only FDA-Cleared Microneedling Device
- Works for 99% of People
- Little to Zero Downtime
Now scheduling at Swetlic Chiropractic & Physical Therapy in Mount Vernon, Ohio.
There are three phases to the wound repair process:
• Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
• Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is re-built with new granulation cells, as well as a temporary (type III) collagen and elastin, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
• Phase III: Remodeling. The wound has been replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels. The type III collagen in the newly formed tissue is replaced with stronger type I collagen, which can contract to create a tightening or “shrink wrap” effect on the skin.
Learn more about how the Why SkinPen is poised to revolutionize the skin treatment industry in Ohio!
SkinPen® U.S. intended use: The SkinPen Precision System is a microneedling device and accessories intended to be used as a treatment to improve the appearance of facial acne scars in adults aged 22 years and older. Rx only.
SkinPen® international intended use: SkinPen Precision is a microneedling device that utilizes collagen induction therapy to treat melasma, acne and surgical scars.