Open to Serve you
Dear Friends, Family, and Community,
Swetlic Chiropractic and Physical Therapy have ramped up our sanitation procedures as well as carefully considering scheduling policies in order to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Currently our office hours will be as follows:
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Staffing has been reduced and appointment scheduling has been spaced out in order to comply with recommendations for a gathering of less than 10 people and to ensure social distancing/6-foot rule within our facility.
In order to protect other patients and our staff, we ask that our patients do their part and respect the following rules:
1. Anyone who is experiencing a fever, acute respiratory symptoms including cough or shortness of breath, or fatigue/malaise do not schedule with us at this time, but instead consult their medical doctor.
2. Those who are asymptomatic, but may have been exposed to a COVID-19 infected person, please defer your appointments until after you have been properly quarantined.
3. Do not bring family or friends with you to appointments with the exception of one parent/guardian accompanying a minor or a caretaker who is assisting a disabled individual.
4. We encourage high-risk patients (i.e. age 65 or older, chronic lung disease, asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised including cancer treatment, other underlying conditions including diabetes, renal failure, liver disease, or pregnancy) to use cautious judgement when considering scheduling at this time.
5. Please do your part in regular hand washing prior to your appointment and at the end of your visit. Alcohol cleanser is provided throughout the clinic for your health and safety.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. Together, we will get through this. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Dr. Jim Swetlic, DC
Dr. Jake Overholt, DC
Dr. Jim Jenkins, PhD, PT
And the entire Swetlic Chiropractic and Physical Therapy staff
Experience Swetlic's Holistic Functionality,
A Place Where Medicine & Science Meet.
For over 30 years, Swetlic Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Center has been serving patients in Knox County and surrounding areas achieve a better quality of life with our products and services. It is for that reason we continue working to always improving our services and products available to you. We are passionate about our holistic approach to help with pain management and increasing mobility. It is that passion that we are excited to offer even more services than before. We invite you to look through the information on our website to see what’s changed and how we have continued to improve our current services for our valued patients!
SWETLIC NEWS & UPDATES
*Financing for Allograft From the Umbilical Cord that Contain Stem Cells Now Available*
Curious if you are a candidate for Allograft From the Umbilical Cord that Contain Stem Cells? CLICK HERE to take our quiz!
The physical therapy department incorporates the most research based and outcome proven methods of physical therapy from around the world.
JAS Medical Center
We not only offer Chiropractic and Physical Therapy services, but we now have an in-house nurse practitioner and perform Allograft From the Umbilical Cord that Contain Stem Cells.
Some insurance companies may cover your physical therapy, medical, or chiropractic care. We will file insurance claims and verify your benefits.
Allograft From the Umbilical Cord that Contain Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine is Here at Swetlic Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Center
We are already scheduling patients for this cutting-edge procedure! Call Today for Your Free Allograft From the Umbilical Cord that Contain Stem Cells Consultation! Financing Now Available!
UPPER BACK & NECK PAIN
HEADACHES & MIGRAINES
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
Please don't hesitate any longer!
We invite you to contact us today for your consultation.
Get to know our staff and holistic approach to pain management first hand. Swetlic Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Center has been serving Knox County since 1986.